Storage, Distribution, Turnkey Systems
Storage and Distribution systems should be designed to provide water to point of use (POU) at the required location, flow, temperature, and pressure while minimising microbial growth and maximising efficiency.
We have the knowledge and technical capabilities in clean utilities generation and distribution to achieve the highest engineering results, comply with international pharmacopoeias, and promote resource and energy conservation. Stilmas serves as a turnkey clean utilities supplier for the entire process area, catering to sterile and non-sterile liquids production facilities. Our services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Basic and detailed engineering for clean utilities systems
- Clean Utilities Generation equipment construction and testing capability
- Liquid Storage and pressurisation skid supply
- Clean utilities distribution systems design and on-site construction
- Integrated Automation solutions (SCADA, DCS)
- Full Commissioning & Validation Services (GMP RA, DQ, IQ, OQ, and PQ support)
- Complete and customisable TOP (Technical Operation Procedures)
Benefitting from extensive experience in the pharmaceutical field, Stilmas is well-equipped to support fully customised projects through a team of experts utilising the most advanced solutions and technologies, such as BIM, IIoT, AI, Augmented Reality, and many others.